Thursday, July 12, 2007

Peer Pressure

Sigh, people have been posting about "Panda Cotton" so much on the Sock knitting email list that I guess I will have to order some, just to see what it's like. Aha! No I don't. Apparently, one ball was hiding in the basket o' Fixation and its ilk at my LYS, so I will pick that up on Saturday, and save some bucks. I had passed it by before, thinking it didn't look so great, but after people keep raving about how it knits up, well, I want to see! Beryl (coworker) says she liked knitting with it, too.

There, I have succumbed to peer pressure. What a weenie. I'm almost done with the leg of Monkey Sock #2, so I will get to start another one soon (oh yeah, should work on something else, too).

Maybe tomorrow I will post photos of my new sock yarns, as a nod to many people's traditions of posting yarn p0rn on Fridays.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm excited about that sock yarn. I'm allergic to wool and it seems all the really pretty yarn has wool in it. Friend gave me some Fixation that I haven't tried yet. (working on other things)

    ReplyDelete

Suna says thanks for commenting--I love comments!