Monday, February 18, 2008

Ready to Go

I am delaying advertising my knitting coaching services for a day or two, since I have a couple of work possibilities, and I'd hate to get all started and then have to stop really soon.

But I did knit a li'l dog sweater. It fits a small size toy dog just fine. No small real dogs to test it on around here! I'll share photos when they second model is done. I am doing both samples in a marled yarn I found in the closet, which I bought in the 80s. It's nice and sturdy, though not luxury yarn--you could wash it, like a real dog would need! It's Scheepjes, Norsewol Extra, from the Netherlands. We don't get that brand here any more--probably isn't made (I guess Yvonne would know).

I also got email from the owner of a new yarn shop near here, which made me happy. I hope to get to visit there soon. To top it off, two people I ran into seem serious about holding in-home knitting classes. Yay. I love doing those. Tearless and Fearless Knitting here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it could be good news for you. We've got our fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Suna says thanks for commenting--I love comments!