Friday, August 14, 2009

Shawl Idea

In the comments, Emily (TelmaQ) said she had a shawl in mind that would look good with my Koi yarn. But, she forgot to paste it in. She sent it to me, though, and she is RIGHT! It's a shawl called Andromeda, and it looks like waves, so it fits a water theme, but it is clean-lined and should work with the Koi! And it's by Miriam Felton, whose shawls I have done (and um, not done, since I still haven't finished Juno Regina). So, thanks for the fine suggestion, Emily!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I think she's right - the yarn is gorgeous and I think it would fit the pattern very well! Can't wait to see it knit up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO MMMMM GGGGG!!!! i wanted the koi yarn as soon as you blogged about it, and now i want the andromeda pattern too!!!! darn you suna!!! you're such an enabler!

    ReplyDelete

Suna says thanks for commenting--I love comments!